Saung Angklung Udjo is located at Padasuka street no.118 Bandung, and established in 1966 by Udjo Ngalagena (Born: March 5th, 1929, Died: 2001) himself.
SAU was established because of the commitment of Mr. Udjo to traditional art and his willingness to create good and beneficial work. In 1971, the Department of Tourism made SAU as one of the town’s tourism projects.
Saung Angklung Mang Udjo not only performs angklung shows and children dances but there is also a souvenir shop which provides many handmade goods.
Moreover there are courses for children (school age) who wants to know how to make and how to play angklung.